Like YouTuber’s produce ‘monthly favourites’ videos, I was writing about my monthly favourites too a while back. Seeing as I’ve missed a big gap in my blogging in recent months I decided to illustrate my faves to condense it all into one (cute) blog post.
I didn’t actually sit down and think back to what my favourite drink was in May or scroll through my Calendar to see what I did, but in May I sat outside in the blistering sunshine and decided to do some sketching in the sun. I carried this on to June and thought why not do some more and turn it into a blog post?
Now it’s the end of august it’s time to post my monthly favourites, so here’s a catch up from May.
- Art; painting, drawing, visiting galleries.
- Reliving and reloving the Harry Potter Franchise
- the summer sun
- Getting into Suits (on Netflix)
- Visiting Glasgow with the girls
- The Royal Wedding
- Fruity ciders
- The summer holiday is around the corner
- Catching a NATURAL tan
- Holiday shopping
- New stuff on Netflix
- Seeing Ed Sheeran & AnneMarie in Cardiff
- Holiday!!!!!! (In Cape Verde)
Stay tuned for my August faves…